Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer Playlist


Pitbull in Allison's Car
As silly as it may sound, one of my favorite summer activities is driving around with my friends and listening to music. Sometimes we have a destination (the mall, movies, beach) and sometimes we just drive around until we find a place worth stopping in to. The key to finding the perfect summer playlist is mixing it up- current, alternative and those crazy songs you can rely on only some of your in tune friends to have on their Ipods. Although I do not consider myself an avid fan of the mainstream music that seems to be dominating so much of the radio these days I can't deny that it's fun to listen to, and seriously who doesn't love a good Ke$ha song- throw some glitter make it rain? Apart from the top hits a perfect summer playlist should also include songs that make you think of bike riding or spending all day at the beach- Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie and Eric Hutchinson do the trick for me. So here's to enjoying what's left of summer and wasting time driving around with the people you love most!
Stay Preppy xoxo,
Klaudia

My Summer Playlist--
Ke$ha- Blow
Jack Johnson- You and Your Heart
Pitbull- Give Me Everything
Ingrid Michaelson- You and I
Mumford and Sons- The Cave
Nicki Minaj- Super Bass
Eric Hutchinson- Rock & Roll
Death Cab for Cutie- You are a Tourist
Dirty Heads- Lay me Down
Martin Solveig Et Dragonette- Hello


Perfect Summer Song!

No comments:

Post a Comment