Sunday, September 4, 2011

Style Swap: (Duchess of Cambridge) Catherine (Kate) Middleton

via People StyleWatch

As an aspiring stylist and lover of all things fashion I often spend my time day-dreaming about gaining access to the closet's of many celebs and Katherine Middleton is no exception. The Princess (or technically the Duchess) has a style so classic and chic that I am forced to take a double take every time I see a photograph of her. I first fell in love with Kate's style when I saw a photo of her in the royal blue Issa dress that she wore when the happy couple announced their engagement. Upon seeing the lovely piece I was immediately taken back by its simple, effortless elegance- traits that I strive to incorporate into my own personal style. Kate's casual looks also never disappoint, further being proven during her and William's recent "Royal Tour". Whether she was sporting her feminine yellow "Primrose Dress" or showing off her rowing skills in Sebago boats shoes and a Nike windbreaker she always managed to look put together and beautiful.


Jonathan Hayward/The Canadian Press/AP


Chris Jackson/Getty Images

Although not all of us have the money to spend on designer duds we can still dress like Kate by investing in some classic well tailored pieces like blazers, shift dresses, lady like skirts, well fitting jeans and shoes in neutral colors. By mixing and matching these essentials we can all face the world in true Royal fashion!


Stay Preppy xoxo,
Klaudia

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of klaudiasmolarek blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete